Small silo – maximum convenience
even without a pellet tank truck
The newcomer in the Flexilo range will make the storing of wood pellets even easier for you. Flexilo MINI is ideal for homes which cannot be accessed by a pellet tank truck or for heating systems with a low pellet demand. As a standard, Flexilo MINI is open at the top and can therefore be filled with pellet sacks very easily.
The wood pellets are extracted either by means of a suction box or a screw box. Thanks to tried and tested pipe connectors, you can install the silo in record time - the hexagon key is provided in the scope of delivery, of course. Flexilo MINI is also excellently suited as an intermediate container and can be equipped with an exernal pellet suction box from A.B.S. at any time.
- The most inexpensive/favorable way of storing pellets
- Filling with pellet sacks
- Suction box or screw box included in the scope of delivery
- Simple and fast assembly in only 20 minutes
- Assembly material included